Comp Foam League: Winter 2020
Dodgeball veterans, join us for our Thursday nights Competitive Foam League. This league will feature a competitive, aggressive, team oriented and strategy focused dodgeball experience. Players will be asked for a greater commitment to teamwork and attendance. Prior foam league experience is required to participate in the Competitive League. Players will have the opportunity to develop in a positive and serious team setting where winning matches is the ultimate goal.
- Ball: 7″ Foam
- Gym: Yesler Community Center
- Nights: Thursdays
- Time: 8-10pm
- Duration: 7 Weeks
- Dates: Jan 30 – Mar 12
- Fee: $50/player
- Registration Deadline: January 16
- 7″ foam balls.
- Ball is live off of ball or player. That means multi-outs are possible!
- Catch off of a player or ball is a catch.
- Boundary lines are hard (no part of your body may cross).
- Headshots are legal (but not encouraged)!
- Full rules here
If you have any questions about the league or dodgeball in general please don’t hesitate to ask.
Competition and Community
- This league is a competitive league first and foremost. This is a great place to develop teamwork skills and compete against top players in the area. If you want to experiment with a new throw or zone out and do your own thing, this is not the league for you.
- Prior dodgeball experience is a must. Leagues, tournaments, a heap of pickup games all satisfy this requirement.
- We play by the honors system. If you get hit, go out. Court officials will be there just in case you miss something.