Join us for our Tuesday night Fall Rubber Dodgeball league. Whether you’re a beginner or expert you’ll find a place here. Our league is a draft league so you can sign up individually or with a friend. Each season we mix up teams and make new friends. Never seen adult dodgeball before? Check out our highlights here.
Tuesday nights from 7:00-9:00pm at the Yesler Community Center [map]
Our first week is a pickup night on for everyone to sample, the league begins September 18th and ends October 30th. That’s a cool eight weeks. The six weeks are league matches and the last week is the PLAYOFFS.
- We will be using a modified version of the Elite ruleset found here: http://www.elite-dodgeball.com/rules/
- Finger are part of the ball
- The thrower is out on a thrown headshot unless they player is opted in. The player must announce they are opted in before a match. If not announced, they are assumed to not count.
- A player who left the field of play in good faith after a hit but had the deflected call caught will be allowed to reenter the court as if they hadn’t left.
- An eagle that results in a headshot will force that player to miss the remained of the match and the following match (not game, match). This rule does not apply to those who opted in to headshots.
Spirit & Community
We play by the honors system. If you get hit, go out. Court officials will be there just in case you miss something.
If you have any questions about the league or dodgeball in general please don’t hesitate to ask.